Free Downloads for activities from age 1 to 9,
co-financed by the EU-Commission for Education and Culture:
A quintessence of current research and methodology
Brain research enables to understand, why reinforcing the measures increases the problem. Because the line between what supports and what impedes brain development, runs during childhood between the concrete and the abstract world. The shape of a letter is abstract. Even if it’s a toy letter you can touch and take, it has no function like a spoon and a fork have.
In order to make practical use of the new research results and to develop an ABCDirect key that corresponds to the child's brain, scientists and schools in more than 10 European countries have been consulted over the course of a decade.
Clapping, dancing, speaking, listening, painting, drawing and learning with all the senses: an adventure journey, during which adults and children uncover potential together.
The choice of words provides the receptionist of the brain, the hippocampus, with the necessary pinch of surprises that this Novelty-Detector needs to stay on the ball and not to switch to stand-by mode.
Gently embedded in the soundful lyrics, also new terms are quickly remembered and complete the vocabulary.
Themes from the world of children's experiences awaken social awareness and the feeling "I have already experienced that, this is exciting, this is important for me!"
Three and four-year-olds already internalize the alphabet enthusiastically within days.
- Introductory courses in primary and nursery schools with the support of the European Commission for Education and Culture.
- Certified training :
- Coach for brain-friendly literacy
- Consultant for brain-friendly education
- Designer of brain-friendly educational material.
- Partnerships for innovation projects with partners abroad
- Job offer for creative educators
- Impressum Internships for pupils and students
- Volunteer placements Volunteer placements in Europe
The team of the Loved-Living-Alphabet
Regula, Nanou, Gawan, Maria, Clara, Gudrun, Anca, Eugen, Elena, Jana, Luigi, Paolo, Birute, Tomas